How can I get a copy of my accident or case report?

Accident reports may be obtained in person or by mail.

  • In-Person: Come to the police department between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m, Monday through Friday.
  • Online: Accident reports are available on line - see Accident Reports page.
  • By Mail: Mail your request to the police department. Include a note providing the Report Number (CR) or the name of one of the parties involved. Including the date and location of the accident would be helpful. Enclose a self addressed, stamped envelope.

Show All Answers

1. What is your address?
2. What are your hours?
3. How can I pay a parking ticket?
4. Can I pay for my parking ticket with a credit or debit card?
5. How can I get a copy of my accident or case report?
6. Is there a charge for a copy of a report?
7. Where can I dispose of old drugs?
8. What time is curfew?
9. What do the sirens mean?
10. What time does the loud noise ordinance start?
11. Where can I get a child's car seat inspected?
12. What is Swift911™?
13. Do I need to file for eviction if I have someone in my house staying rent free?
14. Whom should I contact to report a compliment or complaint about an officer's performance?
15. What do I need to do if my vehicle is towed?